Monday, April 11, 2011

You do what for a living?

When paying the bills most folks will take a job that will do just that - PAY THE BILLS. Just for a moment think back to all the cool jobs you thought you would have? For example, I have a friend that once wanted to play video games all day and get paid. That is a cool job, but I think I have one of the coolest jobs on the planet. I am a T-shirt wearer!

You do what?

I wear T-shirts to promote and advertise for a company or an individual while connecting with friends and potential customers using social media.
Your, Mine and Ours Fashions

Want me to wear your T-shirt?
Here’s what you do: Pick a day(s) on the TAOU calendar, mail your T-shirt along with any promotional items, discounts, coupons, samples etc if you wish, email your logo to be posted on TheAdsOnUs.com  website and on your day I will wear your Tee and post pictures to Facebook, Flickr, Twitter and YouTube.


Get more information by contacting me at TheAdsOnUs@gmail.com


TAOU for now,
Renee



2 comments:

  1. I just KNEW I'd be a fashion designer. Then a sought-after newspaper journalist. After years of waiting for...I don't know what I was waiting for...I am now writing. It's not for a newspaper, they are not as relevant as they once were.

    Tell your friend to get to networking at various gamer conventions taking place all over the world. Having just a job, it's not where it's at anymore.

    Much continued success to you Renee,
    Ty

    My latest blog post ===>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, that truly helped me understand what you do. I think it's so cool what your doing. I dreamed of being a famous model, because I used to model when I was younger.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete