Monday, April 18, 2011

So close... setting the bar higher



I have many Facebook friends under my personal account and several Twitter followers for the business.  I just love social media with the friending and the following. I recently launched TheAdsOnUs Fan Page. YAY for me. Its been fun to interact with all the other Fan Pages out there and 'like' them too.
As I was 'like-ing' other pages I said heyyyyy let me see how many likes I can reach in a week.
The challenge was set. I was on a mission to reach 100 likes in four (4) days. That is doable. If only 10% of my personal friends hit like I had it made...


TheAdsOnUs.com
Page · 79 people like this.





As you can see I came so close to reaching my goal of 100. Next week I will work twice as hard and raise my goal. Just because I didn't reach it this time does not give me an opportunity to stop striving!

By the way.... stop by TheAdsOnUs Fan Page and 'Like' us. We will 'Like' you back.

TAOU for now,
Renee
http:TheAdsOnUs.com

4 comments:

  1. I "liked" your FB page and shared it on my status!
    Great concept. Can't wait to read more about it!
    Your blogging buddy,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee,it took me forever it seemed to get to my first 100. Next time I would look I would have surpassed 150. Today I'm pushing 300, but my page is at least 2 yrs old! LOL

    Make sure you are Tweeting the link, and be sure to follow those with lots of other followers (not just for the exposure, usually those with lots of followers, are usually interesting people to know)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam -
    Thanks for sharing, leaving a comment and being my #bbud. I have fun wearing different Tees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ty,
    thanks for reminding me about Twitter too. I have to remember to post there too. I'm almost there. UUGHHH. LOL

    ReplyDelete