Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Going to a play

I received a text message that put a smile on my face. 
It read "Good Morning Lady! Okay, it's been too long, it's time for us to do lunch, dinner, see a movie, have a coffee, you get the picture, lol... let's pick a date"! I responded with I agree and attached the date.  YAY!
I had the best time having lunch and talking with author Karoline Bethea-Jones. Karoline and I have known each other for a few years through our volunteer efforts with MI, Inc. which developed into a friendship. That's real networking... building lasting relationships. We chatted before our food came, during and long after we paid the bill. The waiter and other customers were giving us the eye. (smile). 
Here we are and yes, I had on TheAdsOnUs Tee!

Renee with Karoline Bethea-Jones
I am elated to tell you that Karoline has written and produced her first staged play: Women on the Edge. It will debut Friday, May 20th. For Tickets visit her site. I will be there and I'm bringing a few friends too.

TAOU for now,
Renee

PS - Wouldn't it be nice if you could extend your day in the city to a long weekend getaway? I know just the person who could make that happen. Ty to the rescue.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Renee!I know how it is to catch up with a long-time friend, over food. Cherish your friends, no matter how many people look at you in the restaurant. :)

    Ty

    ReplyDelete