Monday, April 25, 2011

Rain, Rain go away... There is gold at the end.

This Saturday the weather was just not cooperating according to my plan. My TO-DO list was so long and most of my errands required me to be outdoors. I had already made up my mind to just stay in to watch a movie and eat snacks. I know; not a good combination when there is so much to do. I had to pick up films, attend a meeting for MFKB breakfast that TheAdsOnUs is sponsoring, go to the library, fill up my tank and attend a launch in New York. Those were the big items. I was able to get through most of the list in the rain and said if it does not stop raining I will not attend the evening launch that I had already paid for.

God heard my prayer and the rain stopped! Yes, he is awesome. I am so happy that I attended the SheRo launch. There were so many fabulous women entrepreneurs in attendance. All coming together to show support for the event but also to network! It was great. The night concluded with several raffle prizes. I purchased the first two tickets and BOTH tickets won. (I was the only repeat winner). Just because things don't always go according to your plan, never fear because what is for you is only for YOU.




Here is the funny for the night - one of the prizes that I won was a T-SHIRT. Gotta love it! The other was a great pair of earrings made by My Finds Boutique.

TAOU for now,
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment