Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Setting records with T-shirts

I love wearing T-shirts. It's an easy and fun way to advertise hands down. But did you know you can break records wearing T-shirts? Have you ever wondered how many T-shirts you could wear at one time? Well I have. Just have not tried it yet. I wondered how many would be needed, what range in sizes and how long it would take. Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it. For now, I will wear one at a time. But one day......(I'm dreaming)!

Check out this video to see how many T-shirts were needed to break the record back in 2006.



TAOU for now,
Renee
TheAdsOnUs@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. OMG. People will set a record for just about anything! I bet he was rather warm to say the least.

    My latest blog post ====> The Coolest Vegas Travel Group Ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! PRICELESS MARKETING!!! My latest blog post ----> On Grammy, Award Winning, Tyrese Gibson's Press Conference about his new book How to Get Out of Your Own Way & tell me what you think: http://www.dwritewell.com/?s=tyrese+gibson&submit=Search

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, that was so neat. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete