Monday, April 4, 2011

Dressing up a Tee

I recently attended a networking event with a few friends. Thanks for the invite! The ladies informed me that the dress was business attire. I'm in the T-shirt wearing business and I wanted to wear TheAdsOnUs.com Tee so that I could show off and advertise what I DO. I WEAR T-SHIRTS!

How was I going to dress up a tee??? I got it. Accessories!

I put on a brown business suit, TheAdsOnUs T-shirt, a big gold necklace, gold bracelet a BIG smile and kept it moving.




Guests showed up as expected in after work attire consisting of  business suites, dress shirts, suit jackets and ties and I fit right in! I did not get the side-eye stare at all. Whew. 

Whatever the occasion, TheAdsOnUs.com can wear YOUR tee to advertise and promote for YOU.


Until next time
Renee
TheAdsOnUs@gmail.com



1 comment:

  1. Bold and brilliant! When life hands you the proverbial lemon, make lemonade, lemon pie, lemon chicken...sorry I'm hungry. :)

    You are wearing the heck out of that suit by the way!

    Ty
    Today's post is about The MGM Grand

    ReplyDelete