Friday, July 1, 2011

Help Big Sis - my computer is down

I was at home watching a little TV.... I know I could have been doing something more productive when my middle sister, Toshia called me. Here is our conversation:

Toshia: what are you doing?
Me: watching TV.
Toshia: I need a little help.
Me: Yes, what is it.
Toshia: I typed over 150 contacts into a spreadsheet and its gone.
Me: OK, search for your file name.
Toshia: I CAN'T FIND IT (panic mode), I need to come over to use your computer.
Me: thinking OMGoodness, but I said come on... We both said bye.
Me: Hey, I'll just come to you.
Toshia: OK, thanks. Less panic mode now.....

Toshia is smiling NOW

Me: Its been two hours and I need to go home in TheAdsOnUs.com mobile. I'll leave the laptop so you can finish.
Toshia: I knew you LOVE me.
Me: Sure do, call me tomorrow and I love you back!

She called and you can hear the relief in her voice because she was able to get her task completed and on time with a little help from her big sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment