Sunday, July 10, 2011

TGIF at TGIF for Sherronda's Birthday celebration

Spending time with friends is great for many reasons. You laugh and smile a lot at all the stories that you will hear and share, you exchange good and not so good news that has happened. You get to plan your NEXT outing among other things. I'm sure you can add tons to this.

Friday, July 8, my friends and I went to TGIF's to celebrate our girlfriend, Sherronda. Her birthday had just passed and we appreciate an opportunity to get together no matter what the reason. I planned the outing here because I enjoy when the waiters sing loud and clap their birthday cheer and yes, I requested they do so!


Sherronda is all smiles after we sang Happy Birthday with the waiters.

After a short two hours of enjoying our time together we ended as we try to do at each outing with a photo.

Lesly, Sheila, Regina, Sherronda, Me and Laverne

Happy Birthday Sherronda and we wish you many, many more!!


Can you guess what I wore??? Of course you can: 

TAOU for now,
Renee

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are sooo the branding Queen. It's just a matter of time before a major chain store reaches out to you for an epic media campaign.

    ReplyDelete